Friday, December 27, 2013

Zlaten Dab Svelto Pivo - Macedonia - 5/8/2011

The Low Down. 
If you have ever shaken your fist at the sky because your friend gave you a beer you drank in front of your family that was so bad you had to cry, I feel you bro.

This is horrendous. It’s a non-English label, so for me that meant unknown content and the scents didn't give anything away either, although horse piss might be accurate.









Packaging: 6/10
Despite everything, I like the bottle, especially the big F-you to anyone who doesn't read Macedonian.
Refreshment: 1/10
So bitter that my face actually puckered up and went inside out.
Flavour: 1/10
As previously stated; horse piss. So, you know, if you are into that sort of thing...
Alcohol Content: 2/10
4.5%. Nowhere near enough to compensate for the other failings.
Price: 3/10
$5.50. Once again courtesy of Bill. I wish he hadn't.
Total: 13/50




You may see that I matched it to prawns and crab, but this was a  bad idea. It ruined what could have been a spectacular spring lunch. Drink this because you are LITERALLY dying of thirst.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment