Friday, December 27, 2013

Cass Fresh - South Korea - 6/9/2011

The low down:

I think I used up all of my Dentist jokes last time I reviewed a south Korean Beer.

That bodes poorly for you dear reader because I don't really have a lot else to say about Cass Fresh, the latest beer I feared might actually contain toothpaste.

At heart it’s a session lager, probably the Korean equivalent of Tooheys Extra Dry, the generic beer that ends up in your hand at every barbecue where you don't necessarily know anyone and forgot to bring your own beer too.

as a side note, I don't think this beer is very Gangnam style.



Packaging: 5/10
Remember I ran out of toothpaste gags.
Refreshment: 8/10
Seriously sessionable
Flavour 6/10:
Inoffensive, not particularly complex, but tasty enough
Alcohol Content: 5/10
4.5%. Allegedly they make a "RED" version that is 6.9%, which sounds intimidating.
Price: 7/10
$7, and this was at a BBQ restaurant, so very reasonable.
Total: 31/50







A good beer to drink at Korean BBQ. It keeps you cool enough to hopefully halt the sweat that is about to drip onto the table grill. Probably also a worthy substitute for Extra Dry next time you are throwing a Party.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment